Gyproc ThermaLine consist of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paper lines. The expanded insulant is then further bonded to the finished plasterboard.
Thickness : 34mm (Ceiling), 37.5mm (Wall)
Nominal Weight : 6.39kg/m2, 8.75kg/m2
Nominal Sheet Size :1220mm x 2440mm (4′ x 8′)
Edge Type : Recessed Edge, RE
- Thermal Resistance value (R) between 0.68 – 0.76 sq m k/W (depending on thickness)
- Low thermal convection (U) between 1.31 – 1.47 K/W (depending on thickness)
- Jabatan BOMBA dan Penyelamat Malaysia
Gyproc ThermaLine are the perfect way to enhance thermal and sound insulation properties to build sustainable space that is energy efficient, sound insulate or both for indoor comfort.
- Non-combustible in accordance to BS476 : Part 4
- Low fire propagation in accordance to BS476 : Part 6
- Class 1 surface spread of flame in accordance to BS476 : Part 7
- Classified as Class 0 material in accordance to building regulation
HANDLING AND WORKABILITY
- Quick and easy installation
- Applicable for curved ceiling installation